View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 08:03 PM   #7
Foldbak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30417
Quote:
Originally Posted by N. Hall View Post
I got tired of defective welds on our water tank which ruined our first 2014 3850 FL, where it ruined the floor and cause d a lot of black mold in our unit. the water tank emitted a very fine mist under pressure. I took it to the dealership and they kept it for two days and said it was ok. Our floor began to get spongy and soft, so another trip to the dealer and they found the source and problem. Our coach had black mold and the rubber roof was bubbled everywhere on top. We are full timers and we were living in our camper during winter in North Dakota at the time. Needless to say, a replacement unit was ordered and I had to pay the difference in a 2014 and 2015 unit. Recently, water found in the floor blow the refrigerator, same spot as the 2014 unit. I had enough, I installed a tankless water heater and we LOVE it! We have endless hot water and it doesn't use half as much propane as the 12 gal tank that came in our unit.

Tankless for RV? More info please.