campbud
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3142
Quick Search

Stock No

Type
New & Used New Only Used Only
Class
Any Class Class A Class B Class C Fifth Wheel Folding Camper Travel Trailer Class A Diesel Other Vehicle
Manufacturer
Any Manufacturer Bayliner Chevrolet Coachmen Crossroads Damon Dodge Fleetwood Ford Forest River Georgie Boy Gulf Stream Holiday Rambler Itasca Jayco K-Z Keystone National Newmar Odessa Palomino Pilgrim Intl R-Vision Rockwood Skyline Southwind Starcraft Sunnybrook Thor Toyota Weekend Warrior Winnebago

Brand

Collier RV Super Center
7373 Harrison Ave.
Rockford, IL 61112

Service - negative zero (there is no rating a business as this...it should not be in business!)
They treat you good when you purchase your rv...it is afterwards that they do not perform the service work as it should be. First couple of times you dismiss it but time and time again is to much.
Hsd a new microwave installed under warranty- Collier broke it installing it but failed to tell us!
Then when the hydraulic hose failed (defective) it was a nighmare just trying to get the hose! Had to call Keystone and even Mike at Keystone said, and I qoute, "I do not know what Collier's problem is!" He then in turn gave me a number to Master Tech.
So we will not do business with Collier Rv now or in the future any extended warranty work will be done at a dealer who knows what they are doing.
campbud is offline   Reply With Quote