View Single Post
Old 04-02-2022, 11:19 AM   #1
Seaulayter

M.O.C. #30127
CSW2012-HX Inverter Not Powering Up

My unit is a 2022 High Country 331RL e/w SolarFlex 200 that we purchased Feb 1, 2022 from CW - we just got it back after 5-weeks at CW Service (which I have zero confidence that they know what they are doing) for roof warranty work and to have them replace the positive and negative cables from the battery to the unit as they are too short to allow the battery box to close (which they did nit do).

Here is the problem when we got home - we plugged into shore power and turned on the refrigerator which it did turn on. I wanted to make sure that the inventor was on so I disconnected the shore power to make sure that the inverter powered the refrigerator if we were to loose power here at the house. Well no power from the inventor!

I have a CSW2012-HX inverter and the display panel shows 14.1v – Status & Display are both green. The codes that are displayed when I press the Select button are P51, AL1, 5DL. However, I cannot find a User Manual for the CSW2012-HX, the only one on the Magnum-Dimensions Products website is for the CSW2012-H.

This is our 4th 5th wheel and the first with a residential refrigerator and inverter. Any suggestions?
Seaulayter is offline   Reply With Quote