View Single Post
Old 04-02-2022, 07:38 PM   #3
Lee-CI
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl n Susan View Post
The CSW2012-HX is an update to the CSW2012-H, Take a look at the Magnum Inverters page *HERE* You should find this link to your manual

https://www.magnum-dimensions.com/si...W2012-X%29.pdf

The manual starts with this explanation:

"Addendum for use with CSW2012-HX
The CSW1012-HX comes with hardwire AC Input and hardwire AC Output cable with a Display Port for Remote Display. An Ignition Start Port is added to control the unit ON and OFF by using an external signal and the USB output port is removed. Other feature and function are the same as the CSW2012-X.
Use the following section to understand the unit’s features of CSW2012-HX in replace of “1.1 Features” on page 1 and 2 of the CSW2012-X Owner’s Manual."

Thanks for posting this up for all of us Carl. This is a lot more information that I had before on our unit. I'll be pouring over the info on our next trip in a couple of weeks. Most trips are short, but we have one long trip scheduled for later on late this summer and I want to ensure the residential fridge will stay online during the road trip.
Lee-CI is offline   Reply With Quote