View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 09:07 AM   #9
432bartman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenna View Post
We had 2 bikes stolen from under our front cap during the rally. My insurance is denying the claim on the basis there was no damage to our vehicle or RV.

I'm looking for information regarding other bikes that were stolen. Police reports filed, security cameras, etc. Anything to try to bolster our case that the bikes were stolen and not just mysteriously disappearing.

Thank you for your assistance.

Glenna Jones
Glenna, were they locked? If so, did the thief leave behind the cut cable or lock? We're they Ebikes? We have a policy on our Ebikes from State Farm for theft, since they classify them as a moped. I even run full coverage on them during the summer months when we ride them more. I feel bad for you cause you feel violated that somebody had the gal to come into the campground, come to your specific site, and rip you off. All I can say is karma.
2019 Keystone Montana 3560RL, 2020 Chevy 2500 HD, Firestone airbags, Air Lift wireless compressor, Curt gooseneck, 20K Reese Goosebox, TST-507, USMC combat vet & retired LEO. Robert, Anika, Breanna, Dylan (daughter-in-law Stephanie). & our Great Pyrenees Layla
432bartman is offline   Reply With Quote