View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 04:49 AM   #17
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Well this is the first time we have spent a long time in chilly weather.This AM it was 39.5 here in Havasu City, Az.There must be something seriously wrong with this 3400. As I sit here at the PC desk my feet under the desk are chilly (it is 41). When I took a pan out from under the kitchen counter(up against the wall) it was cold. Just reached into the cabinet over the PC desk to get some software...it is chilly in there.Stepped out side to put the trash out..it is downright cold in the step down stairwell.Last night we had a 1500 watt convection heater on in the living area and a 1500 watt ceramic heater on the top step facing into the living area and the furnace set at 70 degrees. The furnace came on several times during the night.The heaters could not maintain 70 inside the camper a 30 degree difference.(no wind)
We have plugged up all the holes in the flooring.. all the seals around the slides look good.With the day night shades down we feel no draft from the window area.The slide flooring is chilly,all slides. vinyl floor in the kitchen area is chilly as is the potty room flooring. Now if this is sort of normal we are OK if not we have serious problems with this 3400 and will need to have a chat with Keystone..
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote