View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 12:29 PM   #1
U.P.Royalty
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17782
2023 Great Lakes Regional Rally

UPDATE (again)..
Due to some recent cancellations by both rally goers and non-rally goers, the campground does some FHU sites available. If interested in attending the Great Lakes Regional Rally contact Rippling River Resort directly (906-273-2259) and then post your intentions.

Updated list if attendees. As a result of 3 cancellations and some shuffling, everyone is now in a FHU site!

ANOTHER UPDATE! If any of our rally registrants find a need to cancel their reservation, please contact me before contacting the campground. There is a waiting list for campsites but they seem willing to take a first come first serve approach to filling vacancies and I will be happy to give them a heads up so as to secure a site for OUR waiting list! Contact me via email at SFCRRCHAPIN@YAHOO.COM or pm me.

UPDATE: at last check there is one blocked site, #6, still available and others throughout the campground depending on rig size. Just call them and come join the fun!!

IIt's a go!! The 2023 Great Lakes Regional Rally will be held at Rippling River Resort in Marquette, MI which is located on the shores of Lake Superior in the beautiful Upper Penninsula. Arrival date is September 20 and departure date is September 25, a 5 day event. Scheduled dates allow for leisurely travel following the 2023 National Fall Rally with multiple routes and lots to see and do enroute to Marquette. (More on that later) Many details are yet to be finalized but rest assured it will be a great experience! To reserve one of the 25 sites we have on hold, call the resort at 906-273-2259 and identify yourself as a Montana Owners Group Rally member. Please post here after you have registered so we can keep track of participants. Sites are only on hold until October 30, 2022. Once all sites are reserved we will start a waiting list. With any luck the weather will be great and fall colors will be abundant. For info. on the resort: RIPPLINGRIVERRESORT.COM

Wagon Masters: Ron and DiAnn Chapin

1. Chapin
2. Voorhees
3. Cassidy
4. Dube
5. Simpson
6. Davies
7. Teigland
8. Arellano
9. Kelpe
10. Whiteside
11. Ziegler
12. Bates
13. DeWitt
14. Lichtenberg
15. Thorsell
16. Heflin
17. Chambers
18. Knight
19. Rosa
20. Terry
21. Cuddeback
22. Person
23. Van Nuys
24. Pecha
25. Schlee
26. Santore
27. Watson-Jones

UPDATE: THOUGH ALL BLOCKED SITES ARE NOW FULL, THE CAMPGROUND STILL HAS SITES AVAILABLE. YOU CAN STILL REGISTER!! WHEN NO LONGER AVAILABLE, I WILL POST THE NEWS AND START A WAITING LIST. COME JOIN THE FUN!!
U.P.Royalty is offline   Reply With Quote