View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 04:47 PM   #18
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottnSue View Post
Sorry, I know this is an old thread. How did you get to the splitter under the stairs ? Did you have to remove them ?
What problem are you having?
I seriously doubt your TV wiring is anything like ChuckS'. You have a 2011 Mountaineer and I think ChuckS has a much newer RV (possibly an Alpine? Forgive me if I am wrong). His wiring, based on the diagram he provided, looks a lot different than yours.

There is a Thread at https://www.montanaowners.com/forums...ad.php?t=37324 that shows the 3 TV wiring diagrams we know about on Montanas. I am guessing your 2011 is wired similar to the 2nd picture. Note: there are no splitters shown in this diagram.

That is how my 2012 is wired. I have two TVs, one in the liiving room and one in the bedroom. But the RV is wired to allow you to move the TV from the bedroom to the pass through compartment. You have to chnage a jumper in the bedroom closet where the antenna/cable switch box resides to send the bedroom signal to the pass through compartment.

A Search on "tv wiring diagrams" will uncover many discussion Threads relating to your era TV wiring. The Thread I listed above has 3 pages of discussion so it is a good place to start.

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote