View Single Post
Old 06-07-2023, 08:00 PM   #16
77cruiser
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #26015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzie Cozzies View Post
Parked in a campground in Revelstoke BC last year. We only had the ceiling fan and TV on and our hard wired Progressive EMS kept tripping. I complained to the campground owner and he came to our site to inspect. He was adamant it was not his power pedestal rather than my fifth wheels electrical system even though we could clearly see the low voltage reading and error code on the EMS. What an idiot!! Anyway, he suggested we plug into the adjacent pedestal. Only problem was my dogbone got "fried" from the dodgy pedestal. The campground owner supplied another dogbone, and for the rest of the day and night, we had absolutely no problems running an air conditioner and other electrical appliances on the 30A circuit. We left the next morning, leaving the fried dogbone plugged into the defective pedestal and his dogbone tucked away in our basement. Then he had the hide to email me and suggest I "stole" his dogbone. To me it was merely him replacing my property that was damaged due to his deficient campground electrical supply. By the way - it was Lamplighter Campground in Revelstoke. Don't camp there unless you want to freecamp.
A few years ago we were at a CG in SD & it was hot, breaker at the box tripped. Little while later it tripped one side only. I told the guy & all he said was must be something wrong with your trailer.
It's always the other guys fault, what an ass.
77cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote