View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 11:50 AM   #163
uhftx
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2446
Everyone Please consider this. I"m not a member of boondocking but I'm just trying to help. I'm home and the camper is parked next to the garage. No plans to travel in the near future. But those who are on the road or full timing and need to get somewhere.

https://www.montanaowners.com/forums...ad.php?t=80776

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
To all of you that are headed out on the road to campgrounds you have reservations at that were previously booked-- I would suggest you call before leaving home or your current campground. We have been down here in AZ since January and are staying put for now. We have been checking campgrounds on our route back to Nebraska and have found out many of them are open BUT they are not accepting any new arrivals whether you have reservations or not. Our campground here in AZ was open to new arrivals up to today but at 4 PM they have been closed to all new arrivals whether you have previously made reservations or not. Those of us that are here already can extend our stay BUT NO NEW ARRIVALS WILL BE ACCEPTED, PERIOD! They have closed everything except the laundry facility, and mailroom. If we need to talk to the office we need to call them prior to coming down to it. This is just a little advise to those that are planning on heading out. National, State and COE parks are closed and many of the private parks are also closed to new arrivals!