View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 06:42 AM   #14
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Sgrob47

Hey Rob, I know all about tire issues. So far the G614's are holding up good. I also hear, from Jeanne, that you guy's might be making the trip to Alaska with us next summer. Have a nice summer now that your done campground hosting for a while.
Steve

I don't believe it is only a tire issue, it is the way the axles are attached and held on to the frame plus the Mor/ryde suspension, lightweight axles and inadequate springs for the intended application. Amazing how a company can continue to justify putting this hazardous workmanship and material on a 13K lbs. rig without getting sued. The same type of continued craftsmanship goes into the continued decision to use cheap tires.

I agree with Gary. Montana's...bang for the buck is pretty good, but I would rather put my money into being safe rather than hoping for a good outcome with cheap equipment. Cheap equipment with care-less customer support spells "time-bomb" just looking for a place to explode.

Keystone, I'm disappointed in your poor customer support and your shoddy bookkeeping and inventory ethics. There, I said it!

We'll upgrade away from Keystone products without reservations, until then, we'll just hope and pray like the rest of you do for a safe outcome.

Robbie Simons
simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote