View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 09:42 AM   #32
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Rick, that looks pretty good. I can see where keeping the airflow out from under the Montana would be a big help.

Just looked at the weather. You guys out in AZ are under a freeze warning all the way to the Mexican border. What are you guys doing out there??? The NWS said in their warning statement that this is the coldest weather in this area in 16 years! More good news - this is not your last night of this bitter cold...

You're welcome...

I'm starting to feel bad. I will no longer give FL temps (A/C running now, though). If you want to feel the pain, you guys can look it up for yourselves. (That's Lake Buena Vista, FL, AKA: Disney)

Rich, sorry you're having so many problems. Come to FL, put Helen to work one day a week so you can get all the perks, great dining discounts, and free passes to Disney, etc, etc. Actually, if you feel bad about that, they do need drivers for the trams, buses, etc around here. I know you have experience in that area. Running around in all these Disney parks for free is a real rush... Going again Wed.

Hope it gets down to around 70 or so for Wed. This 80+ heat walking around in Disney is a 2 shirt day.
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote