View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 11:03 AM   #9
Trailer Trash 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #639
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by exav8tr

Jack, You're right, BUT one should not make blanket statements as above. I have no experience with the Marathons so I will not speak of them.
I dont think my statement was a Blanket statement about Marathon tires but factual, when I had problems with my Marathon tires that were only 2 yrs old a Goodyear dealer put there nose in the air and said for me to take it to a All Tire Store. it turned out to be a tire that was stamped with a R and the newer upgraded Marathone tires was stamped with a S. were supose to be improved, Ha.
I feel Good year gave me bad service and bad warintee coverage. that is why I'll slam them. I dont feel any person that buys a product from any manufacture should have to try and prove anything to them of a failure, especally when I had the tire off the trailer and in the back of the truck. all he had to do was send it into HQ or call for approval of replacement.
My Monty came with LT truck tires and have served me well for 5 years, I went out and bought some more LT tires made in USA fot the Monty. 1.5 years ago, no cracks, blisters, ripples, or slow loss of air.
I could give many examples of Marathon failure of my friends and family members that had them, but wont.

I have said enugh.

By BY