View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 04:11 PM   #2
Vet4jdc
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #23051
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExPatNW View Post
Before I start, this is not a witch hunt, or an opportunity to complain about quality control at Keystone. I have owned two keystone products now and they have had issues which Keystone has always come through and fixed. One they fixed for us was well outside of the warranty period, but they fixed it anyway. All RVs have their problems, the roads can be very bumpy!

So i noticed at a recent RV show that the 2020 Montana 3790/91 RD has a different design around the front left near the bedroom slide than our older 3790RD does. My suspicion is this is to try and stop the rigs from developing the Frame Flex problem.

I wanted to gather some data from more owners, so put together a short (ish) survey. You can access it here https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/Xeaalepd

I hope it shows that owners with the newer rigs are not having this problem (but I realize that people with 2020 models won't have had them for that long and perhaps the problem has not materialized yet).

My 2017 does not have the pull out tray rear storage and also does not have the full window on the rear wall in the den which I really like, so one day I might move to a newer model than out 2017.

Anyway - if you have 2 mins and like filling out surveys do me a favor and fill it out? Its focus really is Montana/High Country/Big Sky from about 2015 to 2020.

Are there specific Montana and MHC models that have experienced this issue?