View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 12:45 PM   #19
Montana_1240
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1240
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Montana Sky

Ahh, I do not care about paying for 50amp or 30amp service. Think about how much we spent on these Montana's, whats a few extra bucks for having the luxury of this baby? I also have a small dog and I pick up after her every time, have 4 sandwich bags in my pocket right now actually. I want to be able to spend the winter down south with the rest of you MOC members, but that darn age thing is going to mess me up every time. =) Guess I will just have to wait another 28 years to join you...
I hear ya! I've had problems with 30-Amp service in the past. It could have just been weak CG circuit breakers for all I know. That said, I just don't want to have to go outside to reset anything, again. I want to be able to nuke a cup of coffee, or 1/2-time bake dinner, and use electricity to heat my water, and the fireplace to heat the trailer so I don't have to pay for propane.

Bless your heart for having spare bags on hand and doing your duty with your furry kid! Each time I go down to the dog run, I can be assured that either I will have to pick up after someone else, or my dogs will imbibe in what someone else's dog left. I get upset over that irresponsible and thoughtless behavior on so many people's parts. When I see people walking their dogs down to the run, and coming back empty-handed, I just want to shout out to them that they must have forgotten something! Turns out those folks are most often the overnighters, rather than the folks who stay here for a while. They can't be bothered, and know they won't be, once they hit the road in the morning. (I keep praying that the CG will install a wireless remote web-cam, running on theri free wi-fi, to view the dog run.)

But you'd be welcome down here, even if you are a young whippersnapper. It’s not a 55-or over park. No matter what amount of juice you prefer, there's no surcharge. And the young southern ladies are all over the place! Though I wouldn't know about that....

Steve
Montana_1240 is offline   Reply With Quote