Thread: Lawyer
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 09:27 AM   #51
TCmontana
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #27810
Okay first of all I freely admit that I am a new Montana owner as of last July. Though my wife and I really enjoy our unit, we have had issues with it. But in every case the dealership did take care of it. Even when a AT&T wire was too low and damaged our front AC unit. Yes AT&T did pay for it but it took a month and some hard but kind talking with their side to get them to move faster n this. Also, I can see everyones point of view when you call Customer Service and they treat you lie you just a dumb ass.

I had this happen to me when I went I tried to winterize my unit. I did all kind of research and spoke to anyone who has be RVing for years. Good friends, neighbors, and even my dealer.
So on my montana I blew the air through the lines as I was told, got my RV antifreeze and did all the shut offs and by passes, but when it came time to put the hose in the gallon jug and the unit would just suck it up, well it did not. I tried and called Keystone, I was very nice, polite but no hlep was given. The people I spoke to had know idea of the issue, or why it was not working. They told me I had a pump issue, I told no I dont as with water in the tank it pumps water just fine.

Well to make a long story shor, (I know, to late for that), The little screen that was suppose to be int he winterize port was missing, and I had to take it from another port and reverse it to hold the little stem like valve open so it would draw the anti freeze out of the gallon jug. No body at KEYSTONE knew this. How said.

You're right we spend a god awful amount of our hard earn money and yet we are met with and not always total incompetence. No disrespect to all the Keystone employees, just those that need direction to inhale and exhale. Just a joke, but not really. Keystone could solve most if not all of their problems by better training the customer service people.

Oh Well HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
TCmontana is offline   Reply With Quote