View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 07:03 PM   #20
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foodgod1 View Post
LOL....Figured it would be hard to decipher my question but you're really pretty close! Mines a 381TH with the same refrigerator. I have shut the water supply off to the refrigerator at both places in the trailer. The seals all seem to be good and I can't say that I've ever seen the freezer go through a defrost mode. The frost just accumulates so heavy around the icemaker unit(I guess). The only time it's ever been defrosted is after our trips and we get home and shut it down and leave the doors open to manually defrost it....
BTW
If you pull the fridge out of its hole on the HC381TH be sure to adjust shelves to suit ya while it is out. You can’t remove shelves while it is in place since doors don’t open all the way!!

I haven’t verified but I think fridge has it’s own 110 breaker since it runs to the shore power auto detect downstream of inverter. If that is correct then flipping breaker off and flipping inverter power switch off above your batteries should shut power off to fridge while rest of coach is still on

We park ours at home with full service including sewage if we want it so we just leave ours on
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote