View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 05:52 PM   #7
rsaylor3
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #24033
We bought our new 2020 High Country 331rl in June of 2019. We have absolutely no regrets!! Excellent floor plan for sure! We have two boys. 14 and 6, and a dog. We never feel cramped. We do not fulltime, but have taken about 10 trips or more for about 60 days total camping.

I did a very thorough walkthrough of the unit before purchase, and the dealership fixed everything before I left with it the next day. Well with the exception of a pass through door that was a little warped. They ordered a new one and I took it back in a few weeks later to have them install it. By then I found a couple of the windows needed to be sealed at the top, and our fridge wasn't attached right and found it hit the island on our first trip. So they had to replace one door. Besides those issues, I have not had any concerns since.

As others have mentioned and you well know, we do haul these homes down the road, so overtime there will be maintenance items and small repairs to be made.

I have no regrets, just wish I would have waited a few months until they added the second awning off the dinette! It's going to make a huge difference in the cooling of the unit in the summer. I'm planning on adding one soon.

Good luck��
rsaylor3 is offline   Reply With Quote