View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 06:42 PM   #1
Gooseman

M.O.C. #34003
Hydraulic / Electrical issue

Good day fellow Montana owners. Recently bought a new to us 2016 3790RD. Been slowly going thru things since the weather here in Southern Ontario has been better. Just bought the rig in January this yr so very new to it. Anyways went to open the slides and the electric cable driven opened no issues but this time the center hydraulic slides are dead. The battery is fully charged and unit is plugged into dedicated 30 amp rv plug. The control box on the front side for the legs is also now dead no power when I try to turn it on. I have checked all breakers and fuses in the main panel. I have checked fuses in the battery compartment and I have 12v at the center lug at the solenoid at hyd pump. It appears that some electrical changes have been made in the battery area as I believe the resettable breakers have been changed(I will try to add pictures of area to show what I mean) open to suggestions on where and what to check or look at. Only have a few hrs of day light after work each night and running out of ideas on why all of a sudden the hydraulics dont work now. The slides worked on the weekend with no issues and went in nice and smooth now nothing at all not even a noise when I toggle the switch. I also noticed the green light I think they call it the wizard light is flashing very rapidly. Thanks for any suggestions Tom
Gooseman is offline   Reply With Quote