Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2018 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2018, 10:11 PM   #1
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Raffle ticket sellers needed

Well the Fall Rally is just around the corner and I've posted the call for Raffle Prizes to be rounded up for "The Table" but now I'm putting out a call for volunteers to help sell tickets for the Raffle, 50/50 Drawing and possibly several other giveaways to be held at the Rally.

If you would like to meet the attendees at the Fall Rally on a face to face basis this is a great way of doing it.

We will be selling tickets at all the big events and meals held in the Big Tent during the Rally and need lots of help here.

If you would like to volunteer to sell tickets during the Rally please post here on this thread.

We will meet prior to the Meet/ Greet and Eat event to be held the first day of the Rally. I'll post here or put a sign up at the Registration area in the Big Tent on where and when the meeting will be.

Thanks in advance for your volunteering and helping out!

Rondo

Volunteer Ticket Sellers: (So far)
Nikki Dotson
Cheryl Zill
Karol Freitas
June and Bobby Venters
Erin James-- Had to cancel
Marion and Tom Keenan
Max and Beverly Dow
Susan DeWitt
Jonni Kleinlein
H. John Kohl