Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 09-11-2010, 09:31 AM   #1
TLightning
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7871
Kitchen Slide Gasket

On our 3400 the gasket(s) under the living room and desk slides are the same, the bedroom slide is defferent as is the kitchen slide. Under the kitchen slide there appears to be a gasket that seals the bottom of the slide when fully retracted and a flap that seals it when extended. The flap, that seals it when extended is shreded the entire length except the last two feet or so of the forward part.

Any suggestions as to how to replace it (and keep it from doing this again) or repairing this one? Thanks.

TLightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 02:45 PM   #2
Devildog
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4958
Mine has done the same on my 3295 after four years. Going back to my dealer to buy the gasket. The flat rubber seals the slide when it is open. The wider d style gasket seals it when it is closed against road dust and rain. Good luck with your search. Mine are four years old.

Devildog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:36 AM   #3
TLightning
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7871
How are you going to put the gasket on? Does the slide have to be raised?
TLightning is offline   Reply With Quote