Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2021 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 08-08-2021, 10:57 AM   #1
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Fall Rally Updates and Thoughts #2

Fall Rally Updates and Thoughts #2

Just a month out from early arrivals for the Fall Rally. It’s coming fast.

First, I would like to say thank you to all the members that have signed up to volunteer. All the coordinators’ spots are filled and the posts looking for helpers are filling up. If you haven’t signed up to volunteer, please check out the postings and there are many opportunities to join in the fun.

Next, the schedule is coming together. The team is working hard getting all the pieces in place. There are many others working behind the scenes putting a lot of time in, whom we greatly appreciate. We can’t thank you enough.

Regarding posts, make sure you are reading the 2021 Fall Rally section in the forum. There are already posts filled with lots of information and others looking for signups. If you have a someone who is coming that is not on the forum, please let him or her know what is happening. We do not want anyone to miss out on anything.

Please have some patience, as we finish up the final details on events, such as golf carts, tours, etc. They will be posted soon. I will let you know now that the schedule and site assignments will not be coming out until right before the rally. They are a work in progress until right up to the last minute.

Finally, please help fill in those open spots. I know first time attendee; Teri is looking for some AM Poker help. It is a fun game. You can play, even if you help. Who will be the winner this year?

montanaowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84985

I know Cindy has some openings for the Wednesday night pre-rally Paint event. It was a big hit at the last rally. No experience required, just come, and have fun. You must sign up and pay ahead to be included, so please follow her instructions.

montanaowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84833

Ladies Driving school is filling up quickly. Don’t miss sign ups! Donna is still looking for a couple of class assistants and a couple of trucks.

montanaowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84969

Don't forget to collect those raffle items! Let surprise Jim and let him know what you are finding!

montanaowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84626

Keep an eye out for upcoming posts in the forum!

See you soon at the rally!
Exciting times are coming!
Have a great week!

Marilyn

2020 GMC 3500 Crew Cab Dually
Marilynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 09:37 PM   #2
Schautzie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6179
Thanks for the shout out for the Ladies Driving School.

Schautzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 10:09 PM   #3
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
Great job to the Wagonmaster team. For those unfamiliar with what they are facing and don’t understand why the schedule isn’t set, let me give you one example. I was asked to arrange one of our presenters. The same day they committed to a time and date, another company selected the same time and date. Now the company I was working with is going back to senior management to finalize a new date and time. Multiply that by 40 and throw in the late start because of the pandemic rules and it makes for a real challenge. When the schedule is set, you will see the magnitude of getting all of these companies to commit. Keystone “helps” to make their vendors available, but they are all separate companies. Plus, in case you haven’t noticed, RV sales are at record highs. This is making it even tougher to free up speakers. As for site assignments, we still have people signing up and cancelling, plus the availability for people with handicaps. So, if everyone will be patient, the 17th rally in Goshen will be bigger and better than ever. And don’t worry, there is an opportunity to be next year’s Wagonmaster. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Safe travels.
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote