Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2022 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 07-13-2022, 10:08 PM   #1
JAWatsonJones
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #30853
2022 Fall Rally - In Memoriam

In Memoriam

As in years past, we would like to take the opportunity to remember those MOC members that have passed away. These people will be listed on the "In Memoriam" page in the Rally Book that is given out to attendees. They will also be remembered through prayer and a remembrance table at the rally displaying names and pictures.

If you know of someone in the MOC Community that has passed away since last year’s rally, please email Jean Ann & David Watson-Jones at jwj@wardourconsulting.com at your earliest convenience. Please let us know by the end of July so that we can include them in the book. If received after that date, don’t worry, we will still be able to include them on the remembrance table at the rally.

Please DO NOT post the information on this thread.

Thank you for your attention and helping us to remember our MOC friends.

David & Jean Ann Watson-Jones
Assistant Wagon Masters

JAWatsonJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 04:15 PM   #2
kroskes
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #27204
Thank you so much for doing this.

What an amazing group of friends we have here.

Kindest regards,

Sheri
kroskes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 11:33 AM   #3
JAWatsonJones
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #30853
LAST CALL - We are finalizing the Rally book and would like to see if anyone knows of any members that have passed away in the last year. We have a list, but do not want to miss out on anyone, so if you know of someone, please email me at jwj@wardourconsulting.com so that I can make sure my list is complete. Appreciate your help with this!
Old 07-30-2022, 07:00 PM   #4
JAWatsonJones
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #30853
Last call

We are finalizing the Rally book and would like to see if anyone knows of any members that have passed away in the last year. We have a list, but do not want to miss out on anyone, so if you know of someone, please email me at jwj@wardourconsulting.com so that I can make sure my list is complete. Appreciate your help with this!