Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2023 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 08-14-2023, 06:19 AM   #1
Woodyswanch
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13390
Attention "Parking Team" Members

Intriguing and insightful information has been added to the "Parking Team" thread. If you are not periodically reviewing the thread than you are not doing your due diligence. I know that being a "Parking Team" member comes with incredible responsibility and an inordinate demand on your time. The stress can be breath taking. It's the price we must all pay to be on the "Parking Team". I hope the strain does not cause health problems or ruin your marriage. If counseling is required, I have a good bottle of bourbon that will get us over the pain. In the long run we will all be better for this effort. Never give up, never surrender.

Woodyswanch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 06:50 PM   #2
Woodyswanch
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13390
Two weeks to chili Tuesday. Yum
Old 09-02-2023, 07:38 PM   #3
Woodyswanch
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13390
All "Parking Team" members planning on arriving on the fifth please read the latest development on the "Parking Team" thread.
Old 09-03-2023, 06:13 PM   #4
Woodyswanch
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13390
It looks like the chili fest is turning into a block party. It shouldn't be hard to find it. In the 400 loop. In the campground. In north central Indiana.
Old 09-07-2023, 04:05 AM   #5
Woodyswanch
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13390
Was that awesome or what? That is the way to start a rally. We're talking chili. Gallons and gallons of chili. After two bowls I didn't have room for the dessert. Which was also plentiful. Once again, Thanks to the Fryer's for whipping this thing up. And thanks to the volunteers for making it so much fun.
Old 09-07-2023, 06:33 AM   #6
Jfryer
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #28054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodyswanch View Post
Was that awesome or what? That is the way to start a rally. We're talking chili. Gallons and gallons of chili. After two bowls I didn't have room for the dessert. Which was also plentiful. Once again, Thanks to the Fryer's for whipping this thing up. And thanks to the volunteers for making it so much fun.
It was our please and thought it would be a fun way to get to meet some of you all. I've been asked a bunch for the recipe which means it must have been ok and there wasn't much left which also a very good indicator. I've attached the recipe and if you want to feed a Parking Crew Army, multiply by 10.

Jeff
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Chili Recipe.pdf (33.3 KB, 58 views)
Jfryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 09:01 PM   #7
Randu
Established Member

M.O.C. #28798
1st off a BIG THANK YOU to Jeff and Anna for hosting and preparing the best Chili on such a hot 95 drgree day. I was going to ask about the recipe and very pleasantly surprised that I just seen the recipe posted. Downloaded and saved!
Randy