Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 10-07-2022, 07:48 PM   #21
glb1950
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #29808
Thank you sir, I sorta figured that was the case but, nice to have it confirmed.

Old 10-07-2022, 07:52 PM   #22
Richard Blackwell
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19705
Send a message via AIM to Richard Blackwell Send a message via MSN to Richard Blackwell
We have a Rexing 2160P that I've installed a 256G SD card for storage...can go a full day of travelling without ever looping back over recorded images...then I dump off of the SD card daily onto a hard drive connected to my laptop into a dated file for our travels. This, along with cell phone pics and videos, Nikon still photos and a Sony VideoCam used for numerous items, along with a DTI drone camera input, are processed by me using Vegas Pro video processor to memorialize our road-trips onto a Blu-Ray disc...just my hobby and my choices. Point being, get that larger SD card for your Rexing and you won't be concerned with using up available video memory storage for a given day's worth of travel. Just find a way to unload to a hard drive if you're wanting to keep those travels...otherwise, you'll find yourself going about 2 days at a time of available video just on the SD card alone before it starts looping back over old video. FYI...and safe travels.
2013 3402RL
Richard Blackwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 07:58 PM   #23
glb1950
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #29808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Blackwell View Post
We have a Rexing 2160P that I've installed a 256G SD card for storage...can go a full day of travelling without ever looping back over recorded images...then I dump off of the SD card daily onto a hard drive connected to my laptop into a dated file for our travels. This, along with cell phone pics and videos, Nikon still photos and a Sony VideoCam used for numerous items, along with a DTI drone camera input, are processed by me using Vegas Pro video processor to memorialize our road-trips onto a Blu-Ray disc...just my hobby and my choices. Point being, get that larger SD card for your Rexing and you won't be concerned with using up available video memory storage for a given day's worth of travel. Just find a way to unload to a hard drive if you're wanting to keep those travels...otherwise, you'll find yourself going about 2 days at a time of available video just on the SD card alone before it starts looping back over old video. FYI...and safe travels.
Got 128GB figuring that would suffice beings it's main purpose is to video any incidences incurred with our travels. Thanks for your input.