Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
 

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2012 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

View Poll Results: Ladies Activities at the 2012 MOC Fall Rally
Organized Crafts (planned) 9 15.25%
Crafts Unplanned and see what others are doing/and just work on your own thing. 4 6.78%
Shipshewana Shopping & Lunch. Flea market is only open Tues & Wed but there are other shops. 3 5.08%
Shipshewana Shopping with lunch on your own. 4 6.78%
Ladies Luncheon: I have been in contact with the Trolley Café and they can do a luncheon 5 8.47%
Cooking with the new Micro/Convection oven 26 44.07%
Photo Scrap-booking/Paper Scrap booking 8 13.56%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-06-2012, 07:59 AM   #1
Lady RV
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 3,931
M.O.C. #30
Ladies Activities at the 2012 MOC Fall Rally

Attention all Ladies Attending the 2012 MOC North American Fall Rally in Goshen, Indiana.

This is going to be another GREAT Rally and we are going to offer some events that appeal to our ladies that are not mandatory but fun!
Some ideas are past events with some new ones suggested.

If you are attending the rally, please vote for the activity you would like to have.
 
Lady RV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:49 AM   #2
DQDick
Site Team
 
DQDick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Wilsey
Posts: 18,590
M.O.C. #11455
I voted, even though I'm a guy Not only do I want to learn to cook more with the Micro/Convection oven, but I'd also like to mess with my version of Photo Scrapping (making greeting cards and bookmarks).
__________________
Dick, Joyce, Diego, Picatso and Gustav
2017 3720 RL, and 2013 HC 343RL
Pullrite Hitch, IS, Disk Brakes, 3rd AC, Winegard Traveler, Bathroom door mod, Dometic 320, couch for desk swap, replaced chairs, sun screens, added awnings, etc.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:59 PM   #3
DQDick
Site Team
 
DQDick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Wilsey
Posts: 18,590
M.O.C. #11455
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by DQDick

I voted, even though I'm a guy Not only do I want to learn to cook more with the Micro/Convection oven, but I'd also like to mess with my version of Photo Scrapping (making greeting cards and bookmarks)
__________________
Dick, Joyce, Diego, Picatso and Gustav
2017 3720 RL, and 2013 HC 343RL
Pullrite Hitch, IS, Disk Brakes, 3rd AC, Winegard Traveler, Bathroom door mod, Dometic 320, couch for desk swap, replaced chairs, sun screens, added awnings, etc.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:44 AM   #4
KSGirl
Montana Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Salina
Posts: 241
M.O.C. #5859
Come on Ladies I need to see some feedback on what you what to do at our Rally. If the poll only allows you to click on one event...then email or private message me the additional events you are interested in. This just gives me some direction of what you would like to see or participate in. Thanks, Coleen
KSGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:07 AM   #5
DQDick
Site Team
 
DQDick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Wilsey
Posts: 18,590
M.O.C. #11455
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by DQDick

I voted, even though I'm a guy Not only do I want to learn to cook more with the Micro/Convection oven, but I'd also like to mess with my version of Photo Scrapping (making greeting cards and bookmarks).
__________________
Dick, Joyce, Diego, Picatso and Gustav
2017 3720 RL, and 2013 HC 343RL
Pullrite Hitch, IS, Disk Brakes, 3rd AC, Winegard Traveler, Bathroom door mod, Dometic 320, couch for desk swap, replaced chairs, sun screens, added awnings, etc.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 03:25 PM   #6
Mynabird
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Rapid City
Posts: 931
M.O.C. #8757
Dick, perhaps a demonstration or round table discussion with both men & women in attendance. Perhaps a new evening event OR a late afternoon?

That way the voting would be ..... Oh, never mind! BTW just how many times did you vote?
Mynabird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:19 AM   #7
KSGirl
Montana Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Salina
Posts: 241
M.O.C. #5859
Bump!
KSGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:59 AM   #8
remhob
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Newport
Posts: 546
M.O.C. #10257
Coleen, I voted for organized crafts but would also like to vote for Ladies Luncheon: at the Trolley Café, which was delicious food last year and also the Cooking with the new Micro/Convection oven class. If time allows I might also be interested in scrap booking.
remhob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:24 PM   #9
Mama Hilde
Established Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Chico
Posts: 10
M.O.C. #12712
I voted for the cooking (think brother don - Capt Kidd would like this too since he does all the cooking.) also would like the bring own craft but couldn't figure out how to vote for two things.
Mama Hilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:32 AM   #10
DQDick
Site Team
 
DQDick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Wilsey
Posts: 18,590
M.O.C. #11455
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Mynabird

Dick, perhaps a demonstration or round table discussion with both men & women in attendance. Perhaps a new evening event OR a late afternoon?

That way the voting would be ..... Oh, never mind! BTW just how many times did you vote?
If we have two votes one was Joyce. She never uses her own user name even though she has one.
__________________
Dick, Joyce, Diego, Picatso and Gustav
2017 3720 RL, and 2013 HC 343RL
Pullrite Hitch, IS, Disk Brakes, 3rd AC, Winegard Traveler, Bathroom door mod, Dometic 320, couch for desk swap, replaced chairs, sun screens, added awnings, etc.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 03:49 AM   #11
worknomore
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Grand Blanc
Posts: 845
M.O.C. #2216
I am always looking for new receipes with using my micro/convection.
__________________
Jim & Bev
2011 3465 SA
2015 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax Crew Cab
worknomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 03:12 PM   #12
remhob
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Newport
Posts: 546
M.O.C. #10257
I think I would also like to find out more about cooking with micro/convection.
remhob is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fall Rally Ladies Activities KSGirl 2012 Annual North American Fall Rally 16 08-31-2012 03:56 AM
2012 Fall Rally Show and Tell List H. John Kohl 2012 Annual North American Fall Rally 5 08-26-2012 06:15 AM
2012 Fall Rally rames14 General Discussions about our Montanas 15 06-15-2012 11:02 AM
National Fall Rally 2012? Capt Kidd General Discussions about our Montanas 1 05-08-2012 07:00 AM
2012 Fall Rally rames14 General Discussions about our Montanas 8 01-11-2012 12:26 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.