Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 04-25-2023, 04:04 AM   #1
mmeyer

M.O.C. #32641
2007 Montana

Just joined - 🌞 have a 2007 Montana at a permanent site in NC mountains- doing some HGTV upgrades (or at least attempting). May need lots of advice - hello to all

mmeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 05:07 AM   #2
Mikendebbie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21044
Welcome to the forum!
Aussie Gus + Texas Heeler Jimmy
Mikendebbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 06:10 AM   #3
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Welcome to the forums. This is probably the best place to ask questions about your Montana. Lots of good knowledgeable folks here willing to share everything they know and have experienced.... the good, the bad, and even the ugly.

Where abouts in North Carolina are you located? I did a camp host position for the month of August 2022 at Pilot Mountain State Park near Mount Airy and returning back again in August 2023. I lived near Morganton between 1979-1981 off of highway 64 (South of Morganton) and my wife and I have done a lot of camping in other State Parks in North Carolina over the years, including the Outer Banks. We visit the Charlotte area for 2 weeks about every other year as I have a cousin who lives in Matthews and we absolute love Cane Creek Park near Waxhaw, NC.

So, just wondering where you are located. Even back in 1979, those mountain people, who had never traveled more than 20 miles from their homestead all their lives, even said, they know they live in God's Country. Why would they travel any where else.

I always said, when I retired, I wanted to return back to North Carolina. Well, I live in Indiana, but last year I did retire in January and in August, I did get to spend an entire month of that retirement at Pilot Mountain. So, in a way, I got my wish. And greatly looking forward to returning again in for another month of "retirement" this August.

Congrats on getting your Montana! Happy camping!
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 07:44 AM   #4
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
Add your year and floorplan number to your signature so that when you ask questions we will know the exact model you have and provide (hopefully) better answers.
BB_TX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 08:11 AM   #5
Foldbak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30417
Welcome! We're her to help.
Old 04-27-2023, 07:18 PM   #6
mmeyer

M.O.C. #32641
West Jefferson, NC - it is beautiful country. Don't get to spend as much time there as we would like...
mmeyer is offline   Reply With Quote