Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2021 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 07-04-2021, 01:01 PM   #1
NCFischers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8728
Send a message via Yahoo to NCFischers
Smile National Rally Tips and Tricks

I will be hosting the tips and tricks seminar this year. There is no need to sign up for this event. Watch the rally calendar for the time of the event and just show up. We'll cover a multitude of topics ranging from repairs, modifications and things you have done to personalize your rig. The seminar is open to everyone so there is no need to be shy, ladies. After all, you are in charge when it comes to making sure that the RV doesn't look like a bachelor pad. Am I right? See you there.

NCFischers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 12:17 PM   #2
NCFischers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8728
Just a reminder to attend the Tips and Tricks seminar. There will also be a seminar for Ladies Tips and Tricks this year where the bosses can exchange ideas to personalize and organize your rigs. The times for both seminars will be posted in the rally calendar.
Old 08-23-2021, 07:11 AM   #3
NCFischers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8728
BUMP
Keep the tips and tricks seminar and the ladies tips and tricks in mind when you plan your time at the rally. they are both well worth attending for the wealth of information gained.
Old 08-23-2021, 01:05 PM   #4
NCFischers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8728
I'll be looking for ONE volunteer to assist me with the tips and tricks. Your duties will be to man the portable microphone so when someone has something to contribute to the group, you can bring them the mic so the whole group can hear what is being said. Enough of us wear hearing aids or should be wearing them that we need all the help we can get. Our ears aren't getting any younger. You can PM me if you are interested and can pass a short qualification test.
Old 08-23-2021, 06:31 PM   #5
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
Jim, I will probably be able to assist you.
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote