Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 04-30-2020, 07:54 PM   #1
Jeff n Susan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #25636
Finally got it

We finally took delivery of our MHC 330RL today. We have been waiting since January. What an exciting day!
During our PDI we personally didn't find but a few things that needed remedied so it went smooth as could be.
Many thanks to the people of this forum also! When I asked the dealer about a lot of the "Hidden" or not so prevalent problems, the dealer kinda had the deer in the headlights look, wondering how i became so informed! Kinda comical, but it was worth it. Many thanks to the folks that responded to any questions I had, or even posting about their own issues that can be passed on to other folks!
We are definitely looking forward to spending lots of time in the new rig!

Jeff n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 03:20 PM   #2
Lakelife
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #25287
Wondering about “hidden” problems. We are getting ready to pick up our new rig soon. We have a PDI we got from changing lanes. But more knowledge is always better.
Lakelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 05:08 PM   #3
Jeff n Susan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #25636
I think the biggest things the dealer was surprised about was when I asked about the drip trays for the slide motors and the microwave issues.
The PDI I followed was from another thread on this forum. It was quite detailed and worked very well. I studied this for a couple months and I was well prepared and asked a lot of questions when we went thru it. Our dealer even afforded us the opportunity to spend a few hours with it and let him know what our expectations were before we finalized things. I must say, he did quite well on the prep that I told him we were going to do.
I do believe with that in thought, he made sure things were right. Like I mentioned originally, the PDI went very smooth.
Good luck! A well informed customer is what the dealers don't like. I firmly believe this.
Jeff n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 06:55 AM   #4
1retired06
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12156
Glad things went well for you. Safe travels.
F350 crew cab dually 6.7
1retired06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 06:37 PM   #5
Charlie 3931fb
Montana Master

M.O.C. #25947
Con grad's on your 5er. May you have many happy days traveling with it. Be safe always.

Charlie
Charlie 3931fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 05:54 AM   #6
FloridaFiver
Established Member

M.O.C. #26158
Glad your delivery process and dealer wound up meeting your expectations!

Knowledge shared on this forum certainly makes a huge difference. I know I have learned allot in the short time I have been reading these pages

Safe Journeys to you and keep on truckin’
FloridaFiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 08:51 AM   #7
jimandlaurie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12948
Send a message via AIM to jimandlaurie Send a message via MSN to jimandlaurie Send a message via Yahoo to jimandlaurie
Congratulations on the new rig. Groups like MOC that help us consumers be knowledgeable sometimes cause that "deer in the headlights "look at dealers and sales people. They find out quick many sales people's weakness is lack of knowledge about their product. It is the rare sales person that can be that good, and those are the real pros IMHO.
jimandlaurie is offline   Reply With Quote