Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > TIRES, Montana Tires
Click Here to Login

Old 08-15-2021, 03:48 PM   #1
Kasboat
Established Member

M.O.C. #22438
Brass Puck Washers Superglide 2900

Pulled our hitch out of the bed for inspection & cleaning after our Trinity Lake summer trip. Upon removal I found the front driver’s side brass puck washer had completely broken into two pieces. It was still seated flat, tight tolerance wouldn’t allow it to move anywhere but I was surprised it was broken.
I’ll give Pullrite a call tomorrow to understand if there is some installation adjustment I had missed or if this is just a “bad” washer. The other three were fine, with minimal wear as expected. This particular 2900 hitch is installed with the #4448 foot adaptor kit rather than rails.
Anyone else ever have these washers break before?

Old 08-28-2021, 10:16 PM   #2
Kasboat
Established Member

M.O.C. #22438
Not much of a discussion with “Pull Rite”. They mailed me two replacement washers, no charge that arrived in 5 days. Can’t beat that, as long as ur not down waiting. Just in the case u ever need a replacement, I did not find any in stock at local hitch dealers. Everything is ordered. All counter part people I spoke with started the reply with; “if we can even get the parts in these unprecedented times……we can order for you”.