Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2023, 10:03 AM   #1
montyfishing
Established Member

M.O.C. #27975
Water Puddle

Happy New year everyone I have kind of an odd problem.
I have a 2019 3791RD, we are seasonal campers at one of the camp grounds in Ma. On at least 2 occasions when I walk into my trailer and up the 2 steps to the bedroom I have found a rather large puddle of what appears to be clean water. There are no stains on the walls or ceiling anywhere I can see them. If the water was leaking from the roof I would expect to see some type of debrief in the water like pine needles or such. There is absolutely nothing in the water. I did a quick check on the roof could not see anything that might explain the leak, all the seams looked intact. We did notice some dampness of the rug on the back corner of the bedroom rug, I went and made sure the seals were sitting correctly could this be the cause?

The first time it happened we had a heavy rain storm, I thought nothing of it took a quick look did not notice anything out of the ordinary. Then I closed the camper for the long winter nap and went back in to leave our linens in there for the winter and once again came upon the same puddle…very clean again. All the slides were closed this time. Since the campground was closing I went and bought a very large tarp and covered the camper, and since have I have been back in the camper twice with many rain storms…and there was no puddle. Any guidance on how to find/fix this issue?
montyfishing is offline   Reply With Quote