Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > COVID-19 Discussions
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2021, 06:22 AM   #81
masterdrago
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20587
Sure hope it is more reliable than the Seasonal Flu Vaccine! I've never taken it but have had the Seasonal Flu one time in 20 years. We will most likely get ours prior to flying in December '21. Hopefully, the new vaccines will indeed reduce hospitalizations. https://off-guardian.org/2021/02/15/...covid-vaccine/

Old 03-06-2021, 07:06 AM   #82
mlh
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2283
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterdrago View Post
Sure hope it is more reliable than the Seasonal Flu Vaccine! I've never taken it but have had the Seasonal Flu one time in 20 years. We will most likely get ours prior to flying in December '21. Hopefully, the new vaccines will indeed reduce hospitalizations. https://off-guardian.org/2021/02/15/...covid-vaccine/

You can publish anything on the internet and make it sound and look official, but that doesn’t mean it it’s true. This link is pure bovine fertilizer.
Lynwood
Old 03-06-2021, 07:23 AM   #83
masterdrago
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20587
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh View Post
You can publish anything on the internet and make it sound and look official, but that doesn’t mean it it’s true. This link is pure bovine fertilizer.
Lynwood
What you say is not true. Sorry to be the bad news distributor.
Old 03-06-2021, 07:43 AM   #84
Dave W
Montana Master

M.O.C. #14547
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh View Post
Lynwood

Lynwood, it's more myth then fact and, yes, some obscure 'net fertilizer that possibly advocates falling skies and tin foil hats. Covid is a derivative of SARS and there has been a vaccine, actually 9 that I could find. As far as efficacy - Pfizer and Moderna are at ~95% effective and J&J single shot is ~66% effective --- and well proven. Length of protection - that has to be defined but I suspect that a booster along with the usual yearly flu shot may be needed, but only my guess

Whatever anyone wants to think, if it's posted on the internet, it has to be true. Even the obscure link articles. NOT AN EFFIN' CHANCE!!!!! I'll believe my health care provider company and personal fairly in depth research first, no an anti vaxxer article.
2019 F150SC XLT SE Sport,w/full tow package
Old 03-06-2021, 07:43 AM   #85
Montana Man
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21963
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterdrago View Post
Clearly the article is slanted towards anti vax. There are some truths and some less than full truths. One is the amount of time it takes to produce a vaccine. New drugs take a long for approval due to government bureaucracy. Take that away and you get things done. I speak from experience on this matter.

I'm not a fan of excessive vaccines including the flu shot. If it gives some people comfort and a bit of protection then fine.
Old 03-06-2021, 09:55 AM   #86
Janet H
Site Team

M.O.C. #19422
Send a message via AIM to Janet H Send a message via MSN to Janet H
Folks we are closing this thread and while we appreciate the banter here this section of the forum has some special rules that are important because public safety is important.
https://www.montanaowners.com/forums...ad.php?t=80683

You can read the entire text in the link above but here's the meat of the requirement:

Quote:
- Is it true?
- Is it helpful?
- Is it kind?
Several posts on this thread have referenced articles to "news sites" that are neither news or reliable and the ensuing back and forth has become unproductive. Thanks for understanding.

Closed Thread