Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 03-31-2023, 09:04 PM   #1
Ralph0808

M.O.C. #32536
Montana Owner Wantabe

We are very interested in the 3931FB Legacy with GE refrigerator and 1200i solar. Would like some feedback from you guys good or bad. We have a 5th from another brand and will be looking to trade in the fall. I will be working during the summer at a seasonal job to help prepare financially. I am saying this is the last RV to buy. So I want it to be loaded with everything. I’m glad to find the forum and I hope to learn from you folks. Thanks Ralph and Debbie

Ralph0808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 04:08 AM   #2
Mikendebbie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21044
Welcome to the forum! We love our 3921FB. Ours has the full bath across the front rather than a closet.
Aussie Gus + Texas Heeler Jimmy
Mikendebbie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 11:36 AM   #3
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Welcome to the forum! Hope you find us of value.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 04:15 PM   #4
wed
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8174
We have the 3931 FB Legacy we love ours we have had a few Montana’s over the years
2020 3931 FB Legacy
wed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 01:33 PM   #5
ElizaBeads
Established Member

M.O.C. #27029
We have a 3931FB and absolutely love it ! The bath and half are wonderful..plus plenty of closet space and washer and dryer go in the kitchen which is a big plus. I would recommend it for sure ..it’s our favorite floor plan ..It’s just me and my husband..so it’s perfect for 2
ElizaBeads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 01:51 PM   #6
c2itcliff
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #21599
Ralph and Betty
Thanks for reaching out to the MOC, shows your already doing your due diligence. Our 2019 3931FB Legacy with full body paint is our second Keystone Montana since we went full-time in 2014. Ours has the front closet and came with solar/gen prep. Since purchase we added an Onan 6500 LP generator and recently changed our two deep cycle batteries (haven't pulled the trigger yet on the LifePO4 upgrade). IMO your search should first consider the manufacturer. Have you taken a tour of the Montana facility? Keystone has been a true blessing to us even after our one year initial warranty, they are still helping us. It's important to note that no matter how much your RV of choice costs. It requires maintenance. You will find problems. Therefore, buying from a manufacturer/dealer that's responsive to your problems is important. Keystone has been there for us when we needed them and why we highly recommend them. The Montana has been the top selling luxury fifth wheel for around 15 years. They seem to do a good job of managing the right balance between price and amenities. So, in summary, we've had problems. But, keystone has taken care of them. We're happy campers. We enjoy having the half bath for our guests and extra capacity for boondocking. Hope to see you at the fall rally in September.