Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 07-30-2024, 07:43 AM   #1
A McInerney

M.O.C. #34379
Door lock replacement Montana 3811 MS

I am looking for an electronic door lock replacement for my Montana, It has an oval shape and is approx. 8" x 4" . Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks in advance!
Tony

A McInerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2024, 07:56 AM   #2
C&P RV
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #30294
Check the RVlock.com website. They have a "fit guide" that will walk you through the possibilities that they sell.
C&P RV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2024, 08:02 AM   #3
A McInerney

M.O.C. #34379
RV lock does not carry it, nor does bauer. No one I can find has the 8 inch by four inch lock. Thank you for your response . This is the response I got from RVlock

Hm... it looks like you have a more unique handle than most. Reach out to us with a picture of your current handle at support@rvlock.com for more in-depth

Another response

You have the short lived euro lock. RV locks doesn’t make a replacement. BAUER RV locks make a euro handle but it doesn’t have a keyless option. If you are looking for a keyless option then you are currently out of luck with rv locks
A McInerney is offline   Reply With Quote