Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 03-31-2024, 02:09 PM   #1
stever53
Established Member

M.O.C. #29445
Auto Transfer Switch

We it finally happened, it wasn’t a if but when will it give out. Doing some Battery maintenance, I unplugged from my pedestal did some work and plugged back in no power. I did notice it was starting to hum a bit, so I called Progressive Dynamics tech department spoke with a tech and explained my situation. He said it sounds like it went out, I asked if there was a recall on it since there were so many failures. He said no but they did extend the 2 year warranty to 3 years, he said go to the warranty link on the website and fill out the claim form. Filled it out and sent it in, says they will get back to you in 24hrs. This was a Friday on Monday I got a reply that a new one was on the way, received Friday installed it :thumbsup works great.
So if you have a ATS #3PD52DCSD, it’s not a question of will it but when will it go out. Like I said I did notice mine started humming a bet, so if you are within 3 years of warranty you might want to check yours out.
They also said please don’t return the bad one, they just wanted the serial number from it. Hope this help any one with this problem.
Safe travels

2015 GMC Denali 3500 SRW CC SWB
stever53 is offline   Reply With Quote