Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2023 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 04-24-2023, 02:49 PM   #41
Dalder
Established Member

M.O.C. #22957
The Alders are registered and looking forward to our 2nd Rally. Had a great time and met some wonderful people.

Dalder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 03:19 PM   #42
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVanEmburg View Post
I can't find my MOC number. I don't have a computer, only an android phone.
Click on "Full Site" near the bottom of the main page (the one you get at logon). This will chnage the display to show the left and right panes which are currently hidden from your view. The left pane will show your MOC Id next to your post.

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 03:24 PM   #43
Murdock

M.O.C. #30129
So excited to be going to our very first Rally...ever!!! We (30129) will be traveling from Texas with our friends (32627) arriving together on the 6th. Not sure how site assignments work but fingers crossed our sites are at least close to each other.
Murdock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 03:31 PM   #44
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVanEmburg View Post
I can't find my MOC number. I don't have a computer, only an android phone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by watsonjones View Post
Your MOC # is 24128
I hope you have your number.
Marilyn
Wagon Master
2020 GMC 3500 Crew Cab Dually
Marilynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 05:21 PM   #45
Pamc
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #27351
Need volunteers

Do you need any volunteers?
West Haven, Utah Part-Time
Pamc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 05:24 PM   #46
Pamc
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #27351
Do you need volunteers?
West Haven, Utah Part-Time
Pamc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 06:05 PM   #47
Jfryer
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #28054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalder View Post
The Alders are registered and looking forward to our 2nd Rally. Had a great time and met some wonderful people.
That's us...we're part of those wonderful people.. Can't wait to see y'all again.
Jfryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 06:35 PM   #48
Thorsell
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
So excited to be going to our very first Rally...ever!!! We (30129) will be traveling from Texas with our friends (32627) arriving together on the 6th. Not sure how site assignments work but fingers crossed our sites are at least close to each other.
Where in TX are ya'll? We are in the Bandera/Medina area. As part of the Wagon master team, we will be in Goshen by 28 Aug prepping for the rally. Safe travels north for you and your friends.

As for asking for sites, that usually will not happen for several reasons. The wagon master team tries mix first timers near those that have been to the rally before to help, guide or assist if requested or needed. If we started to allow attendees picking sites or wanting to be together the logistics would be a headache for sure. I hope you understand that. The site assignments come out just before the rally. There will be golf cart rentals for those that want to rent one and if you have bicycles, it's easy riding in the fairgrounds. Great walking routes too. Regardless of where an attendee is assigned a site, it's easy to find friends.

Respectfully yours,
Laura Thorsell
MOC# 19945
2023 HC311RD
2018 F350
Thorsell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 06:36 PM   #49
NCFischers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8728
Send a message via Yahoo to NCFischers
We have just signed up for our 13th fall rally
NCFischers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 06:38 PM   #50
Thorsell
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19945
You better had! It wouldn't be the same without you both there.

Hugs, Laura and Jerry Thorsell
Thorsell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 08:20 PM   #51
watsonjones
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18104
PamC, thank you for volunteering. We will be posting a volunteer sign-up checklist later this week.
watsonjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 08:20 PM   #52
Mont77
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22674
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanfx4 View Post
I just signed up for the rally. I'm coming in on the 6th but it didn't change me for the extra 2 days. Do I pay at the campgrounds?
Looking forward to seeing you both again.
Mont77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 10:03 AM   #53
GAinaMontana
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #20747
Missed last year but looking forward to 2023 Rally. Frank and Marilyn
GAinaMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 03:28 PM   #54
Joe Hollars
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22879
Lynn and I are registered. I plan on helping with parking and photography.
Joe Hollars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 04:16 PM   #55
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Hollars View Post
Lynn and I are registered. I plan on helping with parking and photography.
Hi Joe,

Thank you for volunteering!!

Looking forward to seeing you at the rally!
Marilyn
2020 GMC 3500 Crew Cab Dually
Marilynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 02:11 AM   #56
RocknRowes

M.O.C. #32314
Quote:
Originally Posted by cici View Post
Last question i wanted to print my registration but didnt realize my printer was off line. How can i retrive the completed form?
You should have received an email confirmation to the email that you registered with. You can print from there or click the link at the bottom of the email that says something about modifying your form and then print it.
RocknRowes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 06:37 PM   #57
carlrx7
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #27783
Our first Rally! Arriving 1 day early. See y’all in Sept.
Old 04-28-2023, 02:54 PM   #58
trappleon@gmail.com

M.O.C. #25717
Quote:
Originally Posted by bish View Post
The Registration for the 2023 MOC Fall Rally is now Open!!

The Rally will be held for 8 days beginning on Friday September 8th and running thru Friday September 15th with departure on the 16th.

Early arrival days are Thursday September 7th and Wednesday September 6th

Packet Pick-up hours:
Thursday from 1:00 to 4:00 & Friday from 11:00-1:00

Elkhart County 4-H Fairgrounds, 17746-D County Rd. 34,Goshen, Indiana 46528

200 sites will be available for the Rally

Once we hit the capacity and you try to register, you will not be able to continue but will be given the option of placing your name on the waiting list.

Once you complete the request to be put on the waiting list you will receive a confirmation email and be placed on the list based on the day and time of your email confirmation.

So, it’s important that if you try to register and we are at capacity that you complete the form and be put on the wait list to save your spot if you still want a chance to attend.

When a spot opens up due to a cancellation, an email will be sent to the first person on the waiting list inviting them to register. The registration will be on a first come, first serve basis. To register for the event, you will click the link and be taken to the registration site.

You must complete your registration within 24 hours. If not, the next person on the waitlist will be contacted.

Costs:

For 2023 the Rally and camping fee for each RV with up to 2 people will be:

$335 for 8 nights (arriving (9/8)
$365 for 9 nights (arriving (9/7)
$395 for 10 nights (arriving (9/6)

The charge for each additional guest is $50 per person.

Note: You cannot book your campground reservation for the Rally directly with the Elkhart County Fairgrounds. It will automatically be booked for you thru the Cvent on-line registration process.

However, campground reservations for a later departure date after 9/16 must be made directly with the Elkhart County Fairgrounds (Phone – 574-533-3247).

To help Rally attendees get around, we plan to have optional golf Cart rentals available again this year (watch for a separate post in the near future).

We will have a limited number of conveniently located sites for individuals with disabilities.
If you require one of these sites, there will be a separate thread posted on the Forum for sign-up. Again, the number of these sites are limited and we will do our best to fulfill as many requests as possible.

Also, please note, “group” or “buddy” camping site requests will NOT be accepted due to the large number of attendees & the planning nightmare it generates. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Please note: the charge for the Rally fees will show up as
Rally n Events LLC
on your credit card statement.

Please be advised that if sites are available, online registrations are being accepted until 11:59pm on July 15th. Sites are limited, so register as soon as possible, don’t be left out!

Covid-19 Important information

In an effort to protect our member attendees, Rally sponsors, vendors and fairgrounds staff, it is highly recommended that you have been fully vaccinated for the Covid-19 virus prior to attending the 2023 Montana Owners Club National Fall Rally.
Additionally, all attendees must comply with the current Elkhart County and State of Indiana Covid-19 virus requirements in place at the time of the Rally.
Requirements may include, but are not limited, to wearing a face mask (self-provided) and practicing social distancing.
The Rally will provide hand sanitizing stations and a protocol for disinfecting facilities as needed.
Your cooperation would be greatly appreciated by all. BE SAFE! BE KIND!

The 2023 MOC Rally Refund Policy is as follows:

The cut-off date for Rally registration is July 15, 2023 @ 11:59 pm.

Any cancellation prior to the cut-off date will be charged a $50.00 cancellation fee.

After the cut-off date, a partial refund will be considered only after the Rally has ended and all bills have been paid. Any refund considered at that time will have a $100.00 cancellation fee included.
Note: Any of our Canadian friends that register for the Rally will not be charged a cancellation fee if the United States/Canadian border is not open to allow them to travel to or from the States. As long as the border is open, the above refund policy will be enforced.

Again this year we will be using Cvent to sign up for the Rally, pay your fees and also to enter your information for the Rally book.

Please click the “Cvent Quick Reference Guide” attachment below for instructions on using the Cvent registration system and a direct link to register for the Rally:
I would like to register for the North American Rally. I can log on to the Montana Owners club web site and do not know what to do after I log in for registration. Help me Leon Trapp at PH # 812-319-1733 5401 waterstone Drive Mount Vernon Indiana.
Old 04-28-2023, 03:10 PM   #59
C&P RV
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #30294
Quote:
Originally Posted by trappleon@gmail.com View Post
I would like to register for the North American Rally. I can log on to the Montana Owners club web site and do not know what to do after I log in for registration. Help me Leon Trapp at PH # 812-319-1733 5401 waterstone Drive Mount Vernon Indiana.
Look in the first post in this thread all the way at the bottom. There is a document with instructions on how to register. At the very end of the document there is a link that will take you to the registration site. It's important to read the document so you have everything you need before you attempt to register. I've pasted the link to the document below to try to help you get this done!

https://www.montanaowners.com/forums...7&d=1682343148
C&P RV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 02:05 PM   #60
pinheadgraham02
Established Member

M.O.C. #19292
Quote:
Originally Posted by bish View Post
The Registration for the 2023 MOC Fall Rally is now Open!!

The Rally will be held for 8 days beginning on Friday September 8th and running thru Friday September 15th with departure on the 16th.

Early arrival days are Thursday September 7th and Wednesday September 6th

Packet Pick-up hours:
Thursday from 1:00 to 4:00 & Friday from 11:00-1:00

Elkhart County 4-H Fairgrounds, 17746-D County Rd. 34,Goshen, Indiana 46528

200 sites will be available for the Rally

Once we hit the capacity and you try to register, you will not be able to continue but will be given the option of placing your name on the waiting list.

Once you complete the request to be put on the waiting list you will receive a confirmation email and be placed on the list based on the day and time of your email confirmation.

So, it’s important that if you try to register and we are at capacity that you complete the form and be put on the wait list to save your spot if you still want a chance to attend.

When a spot opens up due to a cancellation, an email will be sent to the first person on the waiting list inviting them to register. The registration will be on a first come, first serve basis. To register for the event, you will click the link and be taken to the registration site.

You must complete your registration within 24 hours. If not, the next person on the waitlist will be contacted.

Costs:

For 2023 the Rally and camping fee for each RV with up to 2 people will be:

$335 for 8 nights (arriving (9/8)
$365 for 9 nights (arriving (9/7)
$395 for 10 nights (arriving (9/6)

The charge for each additional guest is $50 per person.

Note: You cannot book your campground reservation for the Rally directly with the Elkhart County Fairgrounds. It will automatically be booked for you thru the Cvent on-line registration process.

However, campground reservations for a later departure date after 9/16 must be made directly with the Elkhart County Fairgrounds (Phone – 574-533-3247).

To help Rally attendees get around, we plan to have optional golf Cart rentals available again this year (watch for a separate post in the near future).

We will have a limited number of conveniently located sites for individuals with disabilities.
If you require one of these sites, there will be a separate thread posted on the Forum for sign-up. Again, the number of these sites are limited and we will do our best to fulfill as many requests as possible.

Also, please note, “group” or “buddy” camping site requests will NOT be accepted due to the large number of attendees & the planning nightmare it generates. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Please note: the charge for the Rally fees will show up as
Rally n Events LLC
on your credit card statement.

Please be advised that if sites are available, online registrations are being accepted until 11:59pm on July 15th. Sites are limited, so register as soon as possible, don’t be left out!

Covid-19 Important information

In an effort to protect our member attendees, Rally sponsors, vendors and fairgrounds staff, it is highly recommended that you have been fully vaccinated for the Covid-19 virus prior to attending the 2023 Montana Owners Club National Fall Rally.
Additionally, all attendees must comply with the current Elkhart County and State of Indiana Covid-19 virus requirements in place at the time of the Rally.
Requirements may include, but are not limited, to wearing a face mask (self-provided) and practicing social distancing.
The Rally will provide hand sanitizing stations and a protocol for disinfecting facilities as needed.
Your cooperation would be greatly appreciated by all. BE SAFE! BE KIND!

The 2023 MOC Rally Refund Policy is as follows:

The cut-off date for Rally registration is July 15, 2023 @ 11:59 pm.

Any cancellation prior to the cut-off date will be charged a $50.00 cancellation fee.

After the cut-off date, a partial refund will be considered only after the Rally has ended and all bills have been paid. Any refund considered at that time will have a $100.00 cancellation fee included.
Note: Any of our Canadian friends that register for the Rally will not be charged a cancellation fee if the United States/Canadian border is not open to allow them to travel to or from the States. As long as the border is open, the above refund policy will be enforced.

Again this year we will be using Cvent to sign up for the Rally, pay your fees and also to enter your information for the Rally book.

Please click the “Cvent Quick Reference Guide” attachment below for instructions on using the Cvent registration system and a direct link to register for the Rally:
Wanted to attend our first this year but will be in Kauai during this time - darn. That being said and not attending previously how do we know what kind of hook-ups are available? Thanks in advance.
pinheadgraham02 is offline   Reply With Quote