Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2022, 04:29 PM   #1
Settle

M.O.C. #7761
Critter Problems

I have a Montana 2955 5er and have a problem with a racoon when I put my cover on the trailer in the storage lot. It crawls up the back ladder under the cover to the roof, makes a mess and rips up my rubber roof. I have tried tack strips, plywood covering on my ladder, moth ball and it still crawls on top of my trailer. My storage yard is not providing any help. I have thought about trying to electrify just the ladder. Has anyone tried that and would it be a fire hazard with my cover? I have also thought about trying to live trap it but know they are such wary creatures it might be hard. Would like any suggestions or comments.
Charles Settle
Centennial Co.
Settle is offline   Reply With Quote