Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 04-17-2021, 09:00 PM   #21
CADman_KS
Montana Master

M.O.C. #25060
Our daughter and son-in-law have a KZ Sportsmen that is only 24' long, and it actually has THREE outlets for sewer. Two grays (one for kitchen, and one for bath), and one black. It is a royal pain when you have to dump and hook up multiple times.

He actually didn't realize until just recently that only have ONE gray and ONE black was normal.

Old 04-18-2021, 01:55 PM   #22
CaptnJohn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19865
My 3761 fl has 2 black and 2 gray. All empty from 1 outlet. All 4 handles in one place. I’d never want 2 outlets. The weird thing is the washer empties into the 1/2 bath black tank.
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 02:43 PM   #23
CADman_KS
Montana Master

M.O.C. #25060
Quote:
Originally Posted by CADman_KS View Post
Our daughter and son-in-law have a KZ Sportsmen that is only 24' long, and it actually has THREE outlets for sewer. Two grays (one for kitchen, and one for bath), and one black. It is a royal pain when you have to dump and hook up multiple times.

He actually didn't realize until just recently that only have ONE gray and ONE black was normal.
I misspoke.

They have three VALVES, but they still do have TWO outlets. That's the part that's a pain. They ha e to move their hose, or out a Y on all the time. Easy if you're at full hookups, not so easy if you have go to dump, and now you have two hoses to clean. Not ideal by any means....
CADman_KS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 03:09 AM   #24
bc35

M.O.C. #23909
CaptnJohn,
My '19 3760FL came with two hookups for some reason. You can kind of see it in this pic I zoomed in on. Apparently they didn't want to deal with the differing outlet heights and said piss on it at the factory. I bought a few black pvc fittings and a small chuck of pipe and redid it all. I had to do an offset to get it all to come out at the "T" but now I can balance or rinse all the tanks using the master gray water. Also glued a gate valve at the outlet so I never have any surprises when I remove the cap. The other pic is the macerator pump hooked up to the now single outlet. I have to use the pump to do a good black tank rinse at home and pump it to my septic tank.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210419-034130.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	8952   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200610_222442548.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	436.4 KB
ID:	8953  
bc35 is offline   Reply With Quote