Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2021 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2021, 09:47 AM   #1
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Thank you Keystone!

Service techs resolved a couple issues.

1. Had leaky sink but of course when they looked at it, it wasn’t doing anything. Solution was that they replaced the faucet.

2. Upon their request they checked our fridge and it was under a recall. Will have Dometic contact us!

Thanks again Keystone!

Old 09-10-2021, 07:54 AM   #2
Montana Man
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21963
It is good you are pleased with your service. IMO the praise goes to the actual worker bees doing a good job. My concern is that Keystone knows what they sold to whom. Why didn't they inform you (and everyone else affected) of the recall? Also, was the fridge registered with Dometic and if so, no notification?
Old 09-10-2021, 11:14 AM   #3
skippydoo
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #25725
This ^^^
Old 03-03-2022, 02:32 AM   #4
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana Man View Post
It is good you are pleased with your service. IMO the praise goes to the actual worker bees doing a good job. My concern is that Keystone knows what they sold to whom. Why didn't they inform you (and everyone else affected) of the recall? Also, was the fridge registered with Dometic and if so, no notification?
Actually when they checked the fridge at the rally I had forgotten about the recall. It had been addressed previously and repairs made. That was so long ago I had forgotten about it. However, when they did check it out they didn't like how it was done and they made a correction on the repair for the recall.

Yes on the workers they did a fantastic job attending to the requests we made. They made certain we were taken care of!
Old 03-04-2022, 06:34 PM   #5
wed
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8174
That’s great to hear! They work very hard
2020 3931 FB Legacy
Old 03-04-2022, 08:01 PM   #6
Dcrawford1

M.O.C. #30578
Speaking refrigerators, we just bought a 2020 montana 3761FL with little to no manuals from the previous owners. Hoping someone can help me figure out a couple of problems we can figure out.
1. The refrigerator isn't converting over to battery power once we unplug to hit the road. Am I supposed to flip a switch somewhere for the inverter to take over?

2. I can't figure out how to get water in the fresh water tank. There isn't a gravity fill on the outside of the trailer. Am I missing something?

Much appreciate any help you can give me! Dave
Old 03-05-2022, 10:39 AM   #7
jcurtis934
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13740
Dcrawford1, you should have started a new thread by selecting the forum you think best your question fits in and then hit the new thread button. Attaching yours to another thread makes it hard for someone to find your question since they may have read that thread before your post. So to your questions, you should have done a detailed walkthrough when you bought the trailer and these should have been part of that knowledge transfer. Yes, you have to make sure your inverter is turned on so that it can come online when shore power is removed. Does it power up? If not, then check in the front storage to make sure the master switch for supplying 12vdc to the inverter is turned on. WATER - you have a diverter valve in the convenience center that reads 'normal flow' and 'tank fill' to use to divert water from the park source to fill the tank. Make sure to turn it back to the normal flow position. If you haven't sanitized the fresh water tank, you could be putting questionable water into your piping system. Searching the forum for sanitizing the tank should yield you with info. Or you can find the info on u tube as well.