Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GIRLS gone MOC > What's cooking?
Click Here to Login

Old 05-25-2023, 08:08 AM   #1
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Another post: When you find a good product, share it!

I've stumbled into another good product and thought I'd share. I know folks cook their meals in multiple ways. Some cook over an open camp fire, others use BBQ grills, some use smokers, some use crock pots, air friers, some use the stove top and oven, others the microwave.

For about 90% of everything we fix, we do it on a flat electric griddle. (I know, Blackstone makes some really great griddles that run on propane). But we have used electric griddles and electric skillets for years and years, both camping and at home. We have run the gauntlet on Presto products. Yes, they are good, but in time, the cooking surface looses it's non-stick and things just don't work as nice any more, especially clean up.

We have 4 electric griddles and 3 electric skillets. 2 griddles are in the house and 2 are in the camper. 2 skillets are in the house (one is a SaladMaster and cost about $500 alone) so, we'll never depart with that one!) The 3rd skillet is in the trailer.

Well, as stated, the surface on these has been going bad for a long time. I'd been complaining about them for a while when my son just surprised me and purchased 2 new griddles for the house. Wow! were we all amazed.

They are so nice, we ordered the electric skillet for the house too, and we ordered 2 more electric griddles and another skillet for the camper.

(total - 4 griddles and 2 skillets)

These are really great! They have a ceramic top and we got the largest one they made. We've been using these for a few weeks now at home and in the camper and before attempting any kind of review, I wanted to test them out real good first. After a few weeks now, we have a great winner!

We got these off of Amazon. Here's the links.

Griddle, click here

Skillet, click here

The brand is Bella. I'd never heard of them before until my son got them for us. And, price wise, they are very reasonable compared to Presto products too. It's a win-win.

So, if anyone out there in RV-land is wanting a really nice electric griddle or electric skillet ... I give this one 2 thumbs up!

DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 09:09 AM   #2
mlh
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2283
We have an induction cook top that is nice if you use stainless steel cookware.
Lynwood
mlh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2023, 06:54 PM   #3
mlh
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2283
How about great service. Our Harbor Freight had a 3500 watt generator returned. It was under warranty I’m not sure if it was extended warranty or the regular warranty. The generator been in a fire all the plastic was melted off of it. The store manager on duty gave the customer a new generator no questions asked.
That is service way beyond what I would have expected or ask for.
Lynwood
mlh is online now   Reply With Quote