Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2021, 02:15 PM   #1
jeepman71
Established Member

M.O.C. #27401
Help!!!!!

I have a 3021 3120RL. I posted a problem I was having several months past with leveling jacks and not getting anywhere with the dealer. Last March we were on a long trip and noticed the graphics on the fron cap were peeling and the Darco on the kitchen slide was shredding. I contacted the dealer and sent photos to get the warranty started. I will skip all the hours of grief from then until now. November 11 we pick the rig up for the fourth attempt at getting the decals and slide done. The company tried to sneak 2020 graphics by us, no problem with 2020 but if you look you will see 2020 is gold and brown, 2021 is blue, silver and black…. Don’t look so good. As far as the slide Keystone agreed to pay for “Slide Slikers”. Plastic strips to put down on the floor…. Oh they did add another layer of Darco tape. We are from Wyoming, we bought from a dealer in northern Colorado. Currently we are in southern Louisiana with a slide that will not function properly. I call Keystone and the young lady I’m talking with tells me to contact my dealer, they can’t help me. I’m quite a ways from home I don’t think the dealer can help me either. Her response is and I quote” That is between you and the dealer.” I was totally shocked. I need my rig fixed and I don’t think the dealer is to travel 1200 miles to do it. Can’t help you she says, you need to talk to your dealer. I ask to speak to a supervisor and she tells me no. My phone is on speaker and I thought my wife was going to fall out of her chair. Is this normal customer support? Who can I contact?
jeepman71 is offline   Reply With Quote