Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2024, 07:30 AM   #1
Mikegina92

M.O.C. #30773
Unhappy Outside wall delamination whole camper

Good day. We purchased a 2021 NEW Montana 3231CK 5th wheel from our local Camping World. After removing the cover this year, we noticed about every three feet there were creases in the outside walls. I contacted Keystone which I will add up to this point they have been very helpful along with my local camping world. Keystone asked to send them pictures. After sending them the pictures they ask for me to take it to the dealer for them to give their option. The unit was taking to camping world where they confirmed that every three feet the glue was releasing and causing the poops. Also, they confirmed that there is no water leaking into the unit. They are requesting the unit get sent back to the manufacture for repairs. At this point I am waiting to hear back from Keystone (only been 4days). I did provide my lawyer with all the details to this point, but my question here is at what point do they say the trailer is a write off? We love the Montana and the lay-out, but just feel like removing the siding around the whole trailer is going to lead to other issues. We been camping for years and never had an issue like this happen to us. Just want to hear thoughts from you on your dealing with Keystone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20240220_101309.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	208.8 KB
ID:	16566   Click image for larger version

Name:	20240220_155050.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	16567   Click image for larger version

Name:	20240220_155107.jpg
Views:	95