Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 12-03-2021, 01:05 PM   #1
NCFischers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8728
Send a message via Yahoo to NCFischers
Keystone Customer Service

With all the negative comments about Keystone customer service, I feel that I need to relate my recent experience. At the fall rally in September, the Keystone tech looked at a problem we were having with an interior wall separating. I was told that I would need to call customer service to schedule repairs. Customer Service first told me to contact my dealer which is not feasible since we live on the East coast and our dealer is in Coos Bay, Oregon. The RV is still under warranty so they referred me to Affinity RV Repair in Goshen, Indiana. When I brought the rig to Affinity, they told me that Keystone would need to authorize the repairs before they could start work. Keystone got Lippert involved and between the three companies, everything was completed in four days. I couldn't be happier with Affinity, Keystone and Lippert. Good experiences need to be shared as well as gripes about service.

NCFischers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 01:15 PM   #2
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCFischers View Post
With all the negative comments about Keystone customer service, I feel that I need to relate my recent experience. At the fall rally in September, the Keystone tech looked at a problem we were having with an interior wall separating. I was told that I would need to call customer service to schedule repairs. Customer Service first told me to contact my dealer which is not feasible since we live on the East coast and our dealer is in Coos Bay, Oregon. The RV is still under warranty so they referred me to Affinity RV Repair in Goshen, Indiana. When I brought the rig to Affinity, they told me that Keystone would need to authorize the repairs before they could start work. Keystone got Lippert involved and between the three companies, everything was completed in four days. I couldn't be happier with Affinity, Keystone and Lippert. Good experiences need to be shared as well as gripes about service.
In the past, we owned a Cambridge, by Keystone. We took the Cambridge back to Keystone, in Elkhart and Keystone fixed everything they could find. Also had hook-up were we stay. No charge.

We also during the first year of owning a Mobile Suites we would schedule an appointment at the factory, back then the owner of DRV would go out of his way to fix what ever was needed. Not sure Mobile Suites or Keystone will do the same. We actually parked the 5th wheel at the factory east time NO charge. Everything was repaired. Today I'm not sure this happens. Good Luck.

Happy trails.
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote